Monday 19 September 2011

WIG? - Place.

Why is Creative Concern Good?

1. It's close to home.
2. They were very welcoming.
3. The studio is amazing.
4. All the work they do benefits the area of Manchester and its surrounding areas.
5. They will not take on work that could have a negative effect on the environment or the people of the area in which the work is being used.
6. They didn't ignore me, they got me involved with lots of different projects and allowed me to come along and see lots of locations where their work would be used.
7. Nice relaxed environment to work in.
8. They checked up on me regularly and helped me develop my working skills.
9. They showed a massive interest in my work and they work of others that I had found.
10. They never had a negative attitude, they always had a positive response to my ideas and my work and gave me consistent constructive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment