Tuesday 28 June 2011

WIG? - Place.


DAY 7

Today I continued to research into the electrical car campaigns and adverts to help stimulate and pool topics for people to draw ideas from and get started with the designing.

I found these two really useful adverts for different vehicles which both seem to play on the idea that the world will be better off with the switch over from fuel powered to electric cars. I took screen shots of parts that I thought would be inspiring for people looking for ideas.




Rob has invited me to go to a talk tomorrow evening by Peter Saville and Malcolm Garrett on a project that they have been collaborating on. This should be really interesting as both designers went to St Ambrose high school in Altrincham where I live and they also attending Manchester Polytechnic like I did for my foundation degree.

Rob emailed me a few links to some articles on the talk.



Should be exciting and inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment